––– NEW MEMBERSHIP OPTION –––
The Supplier Advisory Council has selected a new membership level for participation in SEA. The new ASSOCIATE membership is an “individual” membership and it is designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to join SEA, and explore ways in which their company can implement the roadmap by attending webcasts, briefings and conferences to learn and collaborate with other suppliers.
Select this Membership if any of the following applies to you:
You are interested in learning about an industry proven system for performance improvement.
You are interested in collaborating with suppliers that have implemented the system and are experiencing extraordinary results.
50% discount on CEO Conference and Supply Chain Summit fees
Free participation in Benchmark Site Visits
SEA Newsletter and updates
Free participation in LES Implementation Webcasts
Join SEA at an ASSOCIATE level today!
A new individual membership for consultants was also created. Click here to visit SEA's JOIN page for more information
––– SEA ROADMAP –––
Implementing the SEA Roadmap
Just Got Easier
Have you visited the SEA Webcasts Tab lately?
We’re making it easier to implement the roadmap with a series of one-hour webcasts that help you accelerate your improvement.
––– UPCOMING EVENTS –––
SEA SUPPLIER CEO CONFERENCE
Key practices for industry-leading performance
SAVE THE DATE!
July 24 - 26, 2012
July 24, 2012
- Benchmarking Site Visit to Agie Charmilles 12:00pm to 5:00pm - this is an off-site event, bus will pick up at the Marriott at 11:00am.
- Reception following Site Visit – 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Marriott Resort
July 25, 2012
- Supplier Advisory Council 9:00am to 12:00pm - Meeting open to the public
- Supply Chain Summit 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Reception - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
July 26, 2012 - CEO Conference 8:00am to 3:30pm
Event Location: Marriott Resort, Lincolnshire, IL
About the Conference
- How does workforce development help aerospace suppliers ensure future success? How are aerospace and defense suppliers managing workforce development? What are their best practices? In this conference we’ll take an in-depth look at job skills training process, certification process, and continuous improvement process.
- Customers, suppliers, and industry leaders discuss the role of standard work in ensuring success and reducing risk in the aerospace supply chain.
- Speakers will highlight the key Workforce Development practices of the SEA Roadmap.
Who Should Attend
- Aerospace and Defense Industry Contractors and Suppliers
- CEOs, company owners, presidents and operations senior leaders
- OEM and Tier One senior supplier development, management and procurement professionals
- DoD, Airlines, and others who depend on the aerospace and defense supply chain
Not a SEA member? JOIN NOW!
– CALL FOR AWARD NOMINATIONS –
The Aerospace & Defense Supply Chain Awards Program
Now in it’s 6th year, is the only awards program supported by the industry and managed by industry suppliers to promote recognition and sharing of best practices.
Nominations are now OPEN!
Awards Program Video
Awards Program Home Page
OEMs and Tier Ones
Please consider sending us your top 200 suppliers – use this link to download the excel worksheet you can use to provide us with suppliers and contact information and we’ll complete your nomination.
Nominate your own company, your suppliers, your favorite customer, and your favorite leader. Use this link to download the nomination form.
––– ABOUT SEA –––
Did you know…?
SEA is an unprecedented aerospace and defense alliance led by sub-tier suppliers committed to accelerating supply chain performance. SEA is a non-profit 501c6 funded by supplier memberships and sponsorships that provides...
- a proven turnkey system for supplier development targeted to mid-tier aerospace and defense customers.
- a platform for supplier visibility, performance improvement and collaboration.
- an industry voice for suppliers on issues affecting supply chain performance.
SEA partners and alliances include Agie Charmilles Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), Society of British Aerospace Companies (SBAC), and California Space Authority.
For further information and answers to your questions about SEA, please contact:
Main telephone: (949) 476-1144
Executive Director: Mickey Wiebe, Ext 6
Director, Operations: Hilda Pacheco-Taylor, Ext 3
Director, Sponsorships: Mickey Wiebe, Ext 6
Director, Project Management: Jeff Hawley, Ext 1